Provence is a beautiful region located in southeastern France. It is known for its stunning landscapes, picturesque villages, and delicious cuisine. There are many activities to enjoy in Provence, and here are the five best things to do.
- Visit Lavender Fields Provence is famous for its lavender fields, which bloom from late June to early August. The fields are a beautiful sight to behold and provide the perfect backdrop for a relaxing afternoon picnic. Only Provence offers tours that take you to the best lavender fields in the region, where you can learn about the history of lavender and its many uses.
- Explore Hilltop Villages Provence is home to many charming hilltop villages, each with its unique character and architecture. These villages are perfect for a day trip, where you can wander through narrow streets and alleys, visit local markets, and sample delicious food and wine. Only Provence offers villa rentals in the heart of these hilltop villages, allowing you to experience the authentic Provençal lifestyle.
- Discover Roman Ruins Provence has a rich history dating back to the Roman Empire. The region is home to several well-preserved Roman ruins, including the Amphitheater of Nimes and the Pont du Gard aqueduct. Only Provence offers tours that take you to these historic sites, where you can learn about the fascinating history of the region.
- Go-Wine Tasting Provence is one of the oldest wine-producing regions in France, and it’s famous for its rosé wine. There are many vineyards in the region that offer wine tastings, where you can sample the local wines and learn about the winemaking process. Only Provence offers wine tours that take you to the best vineyards in the region, where you can enjoy a day of wine tasting and relaxation.
- Visit the Beach Provence has a beautiful coastline with several stunning beaches. The beaches are perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and water sports. Only Provence offers villa rentals near the beach, allowing you to enjoy the stunning views and the sound of the waves.
If you’re looking for more information on visiting Provence and experiencing the best that the region has to offer, head over to onlyprovence.com. They offer a wide range of tours, villa rentals, and wine tastings that allow you to experience the authentic Provençal lifestyle. With their expertise and knowledge of the region, you’re sure to have an unforgettable experience in Provence.